Religious School Registration
Registering at Temple Beth Am's Religious School not only provides your children with an outstanding education- it also introduces them to an inclusive community of lifelong learners. We strive to cultivate literate and ethical Jews, according to the values of Reform Judaism.
At Temple Beth Am, we strongly believe in providing equal access to our educational programs. Please see our Frequently Asked Questions document for more information on the payment plans and scholarship options we have available. Our temple accepts applications from all Jewish families, regardless of income level.
- Login at ChaverWeb with your user name and password. If you are a new user, enter your name and create a password. Then select “School Registration.”
- When registering, first select the grade level, then enter the names of the student(s) in your family you would like to register. Grades are coded as 2016-2017_ [Numeric Grade Level] (for example: 2016-2017_01 is the code for 1st grade in the 2015-2016 school year).
1. Click and download and print ALL three of the following forms:
2. Fill out the above forms. In addition, please review the following information before handing in your registration materials:
- Class Times and Locations
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Welcome Letter from Beth Am Parent Association (BAPA)
- BAPA Volunteer Participation Form
- Part 1- Religious School Calendar 2016-2017
- Part 2- Religious School Calendar 2016-2017
3. Deliver your completed registration forms to Rebecca at Temple Beth Am by mail or in person. Please note that your registration will not be complete unless it includes the Registration Form, Fee Payment Form, and Confidential Health and History Form from step 1 above.
Printed registration packets can be made available by request. Please contact Rebecca (206-525-0915 x 200).
Please note that students at the Pre-K through 7th grade level must have a parent that is an active Temple Beth Am member. However, it is not required for students at the 8th through 12th grade level to have a parent who is a member at Temple Beth Am. All new students will be assigned to classes by our rabbis according to their age and corresponding school grade.